David Collins Studio has major projects in different areas however, we call your attention to their retail Designs, to stores in the big cities with the brands and names of Louis Leeman, the Harrods, and Alexandre Macqueen.
So here are 8 worldwide know stores designed by David Collins Studio using contemporary lighting!
1) Louis Leeman on Madison Avenue in New York City is the first flagship boutique for men´s shoe brand and it opened in June 2015. The store is 927 square foot and it recalls us of a 10th-century Parisian apartment with furniture inspired bythe canon of mid 20th-century design. It is a sophisticated store that the David Collins Studio made with Luis Leeman and Erica Pelosini.Image © David Collins Studio
2) Alexander McQueen Store in Tokyo, Japan, opened in June 2014, It represents an evolution of design concept in minimal directions such has the pieces in the exhibition. The retail store has 390 squares meters and presents a pale palette and the floor has marble features. Image © David Collins Studio
3) The Harrods Fine Jewelry in London opened in June 2016 and it has 242 square meters of jewelry curated by Helen David. It is located on the ground floor of the department store and it has the particular detail of featuring 8 private jewelry sales rooms, the decor of the room presents a soft onyx color pallet which compliments the vintage glass counters.
Image © David Collins Studio
4) The Grisogono on the New Bon Street in London, Uk presents a new retail concept, it opened in January 2016. This particular store expresses the energy and detail in each piece of the jewelry, its´ classic details, and its´modernist furniture pieces. The 85 square meters represent well the sophistication and luxury of the pieces in the store, it marks every individual has if one is entering a different world.Image © David Collins Studio
5) The Harrods Luxury Collections II in London is located is the first floor of Harrods and it has 740 square meters. It was launched in August 2015 and it has a magnificent historical ceiling in the department store which was brought to life after careful restoration and lighting.Image © David Collins Studio
6) The Alexander Mcqueen store in the Rue Saint-Honoré in Paris opened in September 2015 and it has 400 squares meters over two floors. In a collaboration with Sarah Burton and David Collins Studio, the design has been developed especially for Paris, having in concern the pallet of colors, interior architecture, and materiality reflecting the world of Alexandre Mcqueen and the location of the store.Image © David Collins Studio
SEE ALSO: 6 DESIGN PROJECTS BY DAVID COLLINS STUDIO USING CONTEMPORARY LIGHTINGSo? What will be your choice? We hope you liked today´s article. Feel free to pin all the images to your favorite Pinterest board or to print it and use in your mood board. Don’t forget to explore our Pinterest for more Contemporary Lighting Ideas. You can also take a look at our Instagram profile for frequent updates with inspiring content!
Also, download this FREE EBOOK and get some inspiration from this 100 Contemporary Floor Lamps.