Copper is the new black and we just don’t miss any new copper lamp. See here some of the best contemporary copper lamps to inspire you! We choose the top 10 copper lamps for 2016 to hel you choosing your favorite!
Hope you liked these lighting trends 2016!
- Donna Table from DelightFULL“This noble and elegant piece boasts a patterned composition of straight brass tubes in rhythm with the irregular shades of the Estremoz white marble, defining the jazzy saxophone melody creating a beautiful match for the classiest environments. Donna table is the luminaire inspired by the Donna Lee melody, played by the most nostalgic jazz composers such as Jaco Pastorius and Mile Davis. The warm light passing through the golden tubes makes every sitting room cozy and charming.”
“Etta wall ﬁxture has a nostalgic feminine retro glow with copper details. Courtesy of the jazz singer Etta jones. A luxurious sconce with 12 different brass leafs which provides a soft and warm light through its layers, giving a romantic ambiance to any setting. All brass leafs are shaped and assemble by hand. A XL version is also available.”
SEE ALSO: CONTEMPORARY COPPER LIGHTING DESIGNS
“Turner table is simply a head turner. Inspired by Tina Turner’s dance moves it has an art deco shape with the possibility of rotating its arcs into the desired position so that you can create your favorite composition at any time. The arcs are made in brass with a copper ﬁnish and the top cover in aluminum lacquered in glossy white.”
4. Copper Suspension Lamp from Tom Dixon
5. Copper Table Lamp from Tom Dixon
6 – Copper Suspension Lamp from Flos
7. Copper Table Lamp from Tom Dixon
8. Copper Suspension Lamps
9. Copper Lighting: Contemporary Table Lamp
10. Copper Contemporary Suspension Lamps
Be inspired by this video about copper design ideas for your home design:
What do you think of this options? Continue reading our blog for more contemporary lighting ideas and selections!